Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who am I today?


Who am I today? How did I get here? What am I doing here? Well, I am an only child from a little town in south Louisiana. My mother stayed at home and father was a foreman for St. Martin Parish, I think. Never understood what his title actually was to be honest. As a kid, I enjoyed hunting, fishing, football, and riding my little Honda motorcycle around the sugar cane fields where I lived. I graduated high school in 1982 and went on to one semester of college before joining the Marine Corps. Four years later, I was back home giving college a try again. I decided to take a summer job at Yellowstone National Park in 1988, which was the year of the big fire. There my life took a big turn. In 1989, I met my future wife while working another summer in YNP. So after the summer of '89, I moved to Mesa, AZ to join her at school at Arizona State. She finished college, I didn't. Big surprise, since most of my projects are incomplete (place sarcastic look here!). We have 3 wonderful children-two sons ages 13 and 5 and an 11 year old daughter. We currently live in Albuquerque, NM.

Ok, so it is very brief but that is me in a nutshell. I'll peel more layers off of me as I continue to write.

C'est fini

No comments: