Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here I am!


Ok, so here I am. Where do I began? What do I want to do here? Lets see if I can figure out why I am even here.
I would like to write but I am not trained in this field. So I figured this might be a good place to start. I would also like to tell stories about my childhood and how it relates to life at age 44 in the hope of finding others who may be in the sames boat as I am. I don't know where this will take me but I am excited about the possibilities. I have always been a dreamer. Unfortunately it ends there. There is no road map made in order to fulfill these dreams. I would like to help others, but I hardly ever finish projects. I struggle nearly each and every day with some aspect of being brought up with an alcoholic parent. That is why I am here...to let this out and see where it goes. Maybe someone will be here to offer help? Maybe just writing will be therapeutic! Maybe no one will read this blog. Lets see where this takes me.
I don't want to start with my story with this entry. What I will say now is I want to talk about my life with an alcoholic parents and its relation to where I am at now. There were plenty of good times as a kid! Some bad times. So join me in my journey as I learn what growing up in my situation has affected my life as a happily married father of three wonderful children now living in Albuquerque, NM.

For now, C'est fini.

Life is Good-Ron

2 comments:

Lucia said...

Hey there Ron,
congrats on starting this! I think writing can be very therapeutic so that's a great place to start. I would also recommend al-anon. It's for anyone whose life has been touched in some way by an alcoholic. There should definitely be something in your area.
Best of luck!
Luci, the rightonmom!

ACofAP said...

Thanks for the recommendation. That is something I never looked into. Its on my list.