Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lets talk politics

I don't like to talk politics. I have my opinions like everyone else, but I don't like to get into political discussions with those who I oppose or agree with.
However, I have one thought that struck me that I want to talk about. Both presidential candidates had election evening celebrations. Mr. McCain held his at the exclusive Arizona Biltmore which was NOT open to the public. Mr. Oboma had his in a public park, with ANYONE able to attend.

I think this speaks volumes, at least in my mind. Joe the Plumber was a central figure at one point in this election. Which post election celebration could an average Joe the plumber attend? One party cares about the people. That party extended an invitation to celebrate this election to me, a Joe the Plumber. Thanks for the invitation, I pray that you have success and good health during your time in office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice thought. I'll be fascinated to see how this all unfolds. Thanks for stopping by again. Things are picking up abit and encouragment from people like you helps.